How to get in touch

If you'd like to contact us, you can:

  • email us at
  • write to us at the Consumer Advocacy Council, PO Box 1473, Wellington 6140.

For media enquiries, email us at or contact Mike Jaspers on 027 677 8875.

If you're a residential or small business electricity customer and you have a problem with your power provider, you should:

  • raise the issue with your provider in the first instance
  • talk to the team at Utilities Disputes if that doesn't work.

Visit Utilities Disputes(external link)